The SCIENCE of Conditioning for MMA
There’s nothing worse than watching a UFC fight and seeing the fighters gas out…
Actually – there is – being in a fight, competition or even training and gassing out yourself.
Ever happened to you?
If not, that’s a good thing.
Keep it that way.
But if you have gassed, you know how helpless and vulnerable you feel.
If you’re in a striking match, you can’t keep your hands up and your reaction time is as slow as turtle’s allowing you to get hit over and over.
If you’re grappling, your opponent easily advances position and secures submissions without you being able to put up much resistance.
Fortunately, this can all be PREVENTED.
Best of all – when you apply my CAGE Cardio Scientific System of Conditioning that you’re about to discover, you can drastically improve your conditioning in 2 x 15-25 minute sessions per week.
First, you’ve got to understand that there are 2 main types of conditioning:
Cyclic: repetitive activities such as running, cycling, swimming and skipping; can be performed in many different ways ranging from low intensity steady to high intensity intervals
Cyclic exercises are best for developing your base cardiovascular fitness as they rely more on your cardiovascular system versus your muscular system.
Once you’ve developed a base level of cardiovascular fitness, then it’s time to turn it into specific conditioning for your sport.
Acyclic: stringing different movements together in a circuit; for MMA and the martial arts – CAGE Cardio is your method of choice to ensure that your fitness is functional for your sport
CAGE Cardio is based on the three energy systems of the body: Aerobic, Lactic and Alactic.
Then, precisely structured workouts are designed that take these energy systems into consideration, creating three distinct styles of workouts:
- Aerobic + Lactic
- Aerobic + Alactic
Just like with resistance training where using different weight and rep schemes allows you to achieve different outcomes such as endurance, strength or power, each CAGE Cardio workout also provides a unique stimulus to your body and thus, a unique physiological adaptation.
The key is to understand the different methods and cycle them appropriately.
Your body adapts to whatever method of conditioning very quickly, so changing what method you’re using every 2-4 weeks is the best way to keep your cardio at the highest level.
When you cycle through each of the different CAGE Cardio workouts, your conditioning for MMA and the martial arts goes through the roof and you’ll NEVER have the horrible feeling of gassing out again.
Even if you don’t have equipment, you can still properly train your energy systems for martial arts using your bodyweight and the CAGE Cardio system.
And best of all, you don’t need a degree in science to understand this all as I’ve laid it all out in simple terms so you can start applying this powerful concept right away.
In fact, I want to give you the CAGE Cardio Bodyweight Edition package, which I
used to sell for $29, for FREE.
The reason why I’m giving you this awesome program for free is because there’s so much fluff on the internet these days, I want to make sure you have something solid that’s based on science to get you in top fight shape and once you see the value, you’ll realize that what I’m giving you for free is better than what most people charge for.
Then, maybe you’ll consider becoming a client of mine and joining me inside powerDOJO, where you’ll get much, much more value.
In fact, you get FULL and INSTANT access to every program I’ve ever released, which is worth over $872, on top of new workouts every month, my coaching where you get direct access to me, all of the tools developed like the Workout Tracker and Video Vault and access to my private community.
But let’s not get ahead of ourselves…
Get started with the CAGE Cardio Bodyweight Edition right now by clicking the button below and we’ll talk later after you see how awesome it is:
Here's what you're getting for FREE with the CAGE Cardio Bodyweight Edition today:
- The 44 page manual outlining the science behind the system and how each workout precisely targets your body's energy systems to get you in TOP FIGHT SHAPE
- 11 CAGE Cardio Bodyweight workouts to get you in TOP FIGHT SHAPE that take no more than 25 minutes to complete meaning no excuses
- HD Instructional videos showing you how to execute each exercise with perfect technique
- HD Follow-Along videos so you see exactly how each workout is to be performed
- 4-week Periodized progression plans for each workout outlining how to change the workouts to continue to make gains each week and avoid hitting a plateau
Get all of this 100% for FREE by clicking the red button above.
And for further reading...
Additional conditioning resources available on powerDOJO.com:
- Outdoor CAGE Cardio NRG System Complex [workout video]
- Flow Barbell Complex [workout video]
- Bodyweight NRG System Complex [workout video]
- MMA Altitude Training Device Review Part 1
- MMA Altitude Training Device Review Part 2
- How to Avoid "Metabolic Workout Syndrome"
- Best Cardio for Fat Loss?
- Counter-Intuitive Tip for Greater Stamina
- Roadwork for Conditioning: Is it Worth It?
- What Type Of Mixed Martial Artist Are You?
- To CrossFit or Not to CrossFit?